Gaming Sort of New to YouTube

Kennub1

Rising User
May 13, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone! To anyone reading this, I'm kind of new to YouTube. I watch all these YouTubers who end up famous and I just see them actually become something from YouTube and I want to be like them, I want to have a dream. My goal with YouTube is to actually become something more than who I am today. It sounds stupid but it's a dream. My channel name is Entity.

I am a friendly person and like to mess around a lot and if you have anything you are interested on asking me, just respond to this post and I will answer them as quickly as I can.

I am happy to have found this seemingly friendly community in which I can grow with and hope to see anyone from this community to see maybe some entertainment from my videos!

Kennub1

Rising User
May 13, 2016
YouTube
No it doesn't sound stupid to me cuz I share the same dream! Welcome to the Freedom! Family!
Thanks for the warm welcome. I did take a look at your channel and noticed the goal you have. The 10K goal that you've almost reached. How did you do it? I feel as if it's going to be impossible for me to grow. I also subscribed to your channel to see the future content of your channel.

Last edited:

Jalepengo Playz

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone! To anyone reading this, I'm kind of new to YouTube. I watch all these YouTubers who end up famous and I just see them actually become something from YouTube and I want to be like them, I want to have a dream. My goal with YouTube is to actually become something more than who I am today. It sounds stupid but it's a dream. My channel name is Entity.

I am a friendly person and like to mess around a lot and if you have anything you are interested on asking me, just respond to this post and I will answer them as quickly as I can.

I am happy to have found this seemingly friendly community in which I can grow with and hope to see anyone from this community to see maybe some entertainment from my videos!
Welcome man! That is also my dream to be something in youtube!

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite

Hi Ken,

Welcome to the network, it sounds like you have the right attitude,

Best of luck with your channel, if you need a hand with anything just ask.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the family Kennub1, I don't think you goal is stupid most of us have same goals as you do and what types games do you play and how you found about Freedom! ??

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom community Kennub1. Wish you all the best on reaching your goals, and if you ever need any help please don't hesitate to ask

Kennub1

Rising User
May 13, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the family Kennub1, I don't think you goal is stupid most of us have same goals as you do and what types games do you play and how you found about Freedom! ??
Thanks for the warm welcome, and the games I play are games like Garry's Mod, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, H1Z1, ECT. I also found about Freedom when I got an invitation on my first channel and decided I kinds ruined the channel and made a new one.