PC Squad recruitment!

TheProLagger

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2015
YouTube
Do you play rocket league, h1z1, csgo, minecraft, or any other well known pc game? me and my squad currently play those games, but we are short in numbers!
We need DEDICATED youtubers and or streamers, you can do both or either, we want to play as much as possible, we try to daily but can't sometimes, we post a lot but some don't post daily, we all have high end pc's and we have 800+ or so subs all together, we want to grow and make friends!

(will be using skype, ts, and discord for talking)

contact me with a reply through my twitter: https://twitter.com/TheProLagger?lang=en
or @TheProLagger

froazzy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2015
YouTube
Heya, I dont know if i sent the tweet to you right, so I thought that I could just quickly message you here instead of twitter just in case, but I would be very interested into join you guys as i am returning to youtube from a unfortunate wipe on my pc losing everything but I am now up and running once again. :)

TheProLagger

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2015
YouTube
Heya, I dont know if i sent the tweet to you right, so I thought that I could just quickly message you here instead of twitter just in case, but I would be very interested into join you guys as i am returning to youtube from a unfortunate wipe on my pc losing everything but I am now up and running once again. :)
I didn't get a tweet but if you try again or link your twitter we can dm about it and exchange skypes and talk more and stuff

KukDooKoo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
I would like to collaborate but my channel is mainly based on gta 5, do you play gta 5?

My Skype - KukDooKoo .

Carlstone13

New User
Jan 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey there, I mostly play racing games on youtube but also play minecraft, my pc is pretty high specs (GTX 970, 32GB RAM, I7 4790K... and would be up for any collaborations!

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
Do you play rocket league, h1z1, csgo, minecraft, or any other well known pc game? me and my squad currently play those games, but we are short in numbers!
We need DEDICATED youtubers and or streamers, you can do both or either, we want to play as much as possible, we try to daily but can't sometimes, we post a lot but some don't post daily, we all have high end pc's and we have 800+ or so subs all together, we want to grow and make friends!

(will be using skype, ts, and discord for talking)

contact me with a reply through my twitter: https://twitter.com/TheProLagger?lang=en
or @TheProLagger
I do minecraft on a multiplayer server and also Smite and I am interested but I first want to know a bit more what you guys want to do. (last time I did a collab from here they eventually blocked me becuase I asked hw the server setup was doing).