Request Starting to operate my channel again!Advices Please :)

SinghStyleGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey! I was busy in my studies but now i am going to start my channel again in a few days by posting vids regularly.Any Advices will be appreciated please! :)
youtube.com/c/homeofgaming

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hey! I was busy in my studies but now i am going to start my channel again in a few days by posting vids regularly.Any Advices will be appreciated please! :)
Hey brother, I went to your channel and do have feedback/advise

I think your primary concern at the moment should be to get more up to date content on the channel and start networking to try to bring traffic to your channel. You can make a comeback! Just work at it! Hope this helps!

SinghStyleGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey brother, I went to your channel and do have feedback/advise

I think your primary concern at the moment should be to get more up to date content on the channel and start networking to try to bring traffic to your channel. You can make a comeback! Just work at it! Hope this helps!
yeah i will start uplaoding vids regularly in few days! I was getting pretty much views on my life is strange series back then i am thinking i should have uploaded more of them but becoz of studies i was busy but now i am back!Thanks btw. Be sure to subscribe ;)

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
yeah i will start uplaoding vids regularly in few days! I was getting pretty much views on my life is strange series back then i am thinking i should have uploaded more of them but becoz of studies i was busy but now i am back!Thanks btw. Be sure to subscribe ;)
NP! and yeah man look into what is trending or upcoming and go from there. You'll be back up to speed in no time

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Your latest video has a clickbait picture on it. I'd be careful of using specific pictures that might be irrelevant to your videos. Uploading more consistently will help, and having an idea of what content you'll be uploading soon enough ^^

SinghStyleGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2015
YouTube
Your latest video has a clickbait picture on it. I'd be careful of using specific pictures that might be irrelevant to your videos. Uploading more consistently will help, and having an idea of what content you'll be uploading soon enough ^^
i just used that thumbnail to get views after i get views like 50-60 i will change it :D