Stealing content

Mr Wooff

Freedom! Member
Nov 7, 2014
YouTube
jamestron360
So recently some of my content has been edited to attack my channel. There are two people doing so now one im alright with because he puts time and effort in to making it and I actually enjoy it however the other guy simply just gets a clip of what I said and put it next to a clip of 9/11. I decided to reupload that video on the start of one of my videos with his channel name for a bit of banter. Could my video be removed due to that??? PS I gave him no permission to use my content in the first place. The clip is 10 seconds long

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
So recently some of my content has been edited to attack my channel. There are two people doing so now one im alright with because he puts time and effort in to making it and I actually enjoy it however the other guy simply just gets a clip of what I said and put it next to a clip of 9/11. I decided to reupload that video on the start of one of my videos with his channel name for a bit of banter. Could my video be removed due to that??? PS I gave him no permission to use my content in the first place. The clip is 10 seconds long

I don't believe you would get in to trouble for it as leafyishere and drama alert do the same thing.

It must be weird having "haters" that go to that extent.

ianvalee

Rising User
Mar 26, 2016
Belgium
YouTube
Well... set up a strike for using your content... all youtubers that use others content will probebly have permission/don't make money of it (income disabled) i dunno