Steam Christmas Sale :3

RangerElite

Nov 2, 2015
Hey guys,
I was just wondering,so I have 10$ in my account for steam and I kinda' want to buy Just Cuase 2 but its 15$.So is there like a steam Christmas sale so I should wait?

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
For these days on noone should buy anything on Steam, since they have Winter Sales every single year (and believe me, the sales are quite interesting - you just need to pay attention to them). The most convenient way to buy on Steam while these sales going is just to add what do you want to buy to your Wishlist. If you do so, you'll recieve an email once in a while saying "an item on your wishlist in now on sale".

RangerElite

Nov 2, 2015
For these days on noone should buy anything on Steam, since they have Winter Sales every single year (and believe me, the sales are quite interesting - you just need to pay attention to them). The most convenient way to buy on Steam while these sales going is just to add what do you want to buy to your Wishlist. If you do so, you'll recieve an email once in a while saying "an item on your wishlist in now on sale".
Thank You ! :)