Request Struggling for views

Fluxxiee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys, I've been struggling for views and subscribers for sometime now. I pour my heart and soul into this and I get nothing back in return. It's really bringing me down. I don't know what to do at this point. I'm trying my hardest. I'm still learning. Most of my subs are dead, most of my views are from bots, I have no idea why or how but, it happened. Can someone please give me some sort of guidance as to what I could possibly do to improve myself as a channel and potentially get views and subs.

My channel - http://youtube.com/c/fluxxieegaming

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
Just being honest your videos from what I could tell are pretty average. I'm not really seeing the heart in soul that you say your putting into it. Even when watching your "angriest I've been at a game" video. I skipped around for this "angriest" part and it was pretty tame. Also we may have different ideas of what is a good length for a video but I don't imagine myself sitting through a 30 minute long south park play through let alone clicking on it if I needed help. Don't complain when people aren't clicking on your almost hour long videos especially when from what I can tell your just playing the game.

Look at your viewer watch time, are people sticking around for the first few seconds/minute of your video or are people watching a good chunk of it?

Fluxxiee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2015
YouTube
Thanks, just starting to realise that my videos are too long. Probably best to shorten them down or just recorded for shorter periods of time.

iCrazyBlaze

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 9, 2017
YouTube
Hey guys, I've been struggling for views and subscribers for sometime now. I pour my heart and soul into this and I get nothing back in return. It's really bringing me down. I don't know what to do at this point. I'm trying my hardest. I'm still learning. Most of my subs are dead, most of my views are from bots, I have no idea why or how but, it happened. Can someone please give me some sort of guidance as to what I could possibly do to improve myself as a channel and potentially get views and subs.

My channel - http://youtube.com/c/fluxxieegaming
I think one thing that could help with the lack of views is advertising. Like advertise the sh** out of all your content, by posting on social media profiles, and getting friends to promote your content. This forum gets me quite a lot more views than any other method of promotion at the moment, same with the Freedom Discord server. Also, make sure to ask your subscribers what kind of content they want to see on your channel, and improve your SEO (search engine optimisation of something like that IDK).

CptRussia

Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2016
Just use different sites to promote it, like Twitter, Facebook even discord or instagram
Alot of people do that now a days

Helps me