Gaming Subscribers Wanted, New On Youtube?

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey welcome to Freedom hope you enjoy your time here and gain those subs you're after :) iv checked your channel out and its really good the channel art and the videos keep it up man ! to help you out plus your cod vids are good iv subbed to your channel keep up the good work and if possible could you check out my channel i do similar vids and possibly subscribe :) it will be much apreciacated !

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Hello, iTsEezi00!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. I am part of the Community Management Team and here to help if you need it. :) Feel free to pm me.

There are a few things I suggest you read, first the rules which can be found here https://freedom.community.tm/threads/rules.55575/
Second the FAQ, https://freedom.community.tm/forums/frequently-asked-questions.23/
At any time you can get to these two places using the navigation bar above.

I went and took a look at your channel, and I think it's fantastic. Your thumbnails are great, you have pretty good descriptions for your videos. Tags seem to be all good. Keep up the great work!

Last but not least, I would like to let you know I do graphics, so if you are interested in me doing something like a banner or thumbnails for you, just send me a pm and I will see what I can do.

I hope you enjoy your time here and hope to see you around! :)

Reactions: iTsEazi00

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to freedom bro, read rules and enjoy your stay here. :) Liked Your Channel Bro And Will Also Sub You But, Dont Forget To See A Look At My Channel. :) At The End Keep Hardwork And You Will Reach Your GOal. :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Hey , I'm a call of duty channel , how do you find black ops 3 ?

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
I think you've got a great channel man! Your personality is very relaxing and fun to listen to (which is something that I think is slowly going away on YouTube). You look like you're having an awesome time making videos which is great for viewers to pick up on. You're making awesome videos! Giveaways are a great way to grow your channel while it's still young. Your thumbnails are very poppy and eye-catching which is great! Overall, your channel is awesome and if you keep up the consistency, I think you could go very far!

I know you're looking for some constructive feedback. If I were to suggest a couple things, I'd say that you might want to invest in a nicer microphone to really make your videos seem more professional. You've got a great voice and with a studio quality mic, you could really captivate your audience.

Also, I would suggest that you try and do some live facecam gameplays going for nuclears or other high kill gameplays! Just from what I've seen you seem life a very good player and I think people would really enjoy that!

I hope you found this feedback helpful!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I enjoy it..most of the time! However I am not happy with the direction they are going in. Paid to Win strategies never works and I can see more and more people leaving a once great franchise!

I agree with AW being pay to win but Black ops 3 I don't think so at all because there are so many guns that really do own the game, I love it all the time at the moment but I can see where your coming from it depends how much they add in boxes really :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
If they make the drop rates a bit better then its not so bad , or increase how many keys you per game but it does take a while to open supply drops so will need to see what they do , as long as they keep it dulled down and not make it pay to win so bad then they can be alright but lets see where they go with it.

Sirlarge

Feb 5, 2016
Austin, Texas
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey, I love to do gaming content as well, although I tend to do indie and retro games. Where you have a big advantage over me is some people cannot get enough of COD videos. You should consider seeking out subreddits and other interest groups to post your videos to. Just make sure to read the rules and make sure they allow it. It helped me gain the few subscribers that I have!