Supernatural?

James Doppler

Rising User
Jun 21, 2015
YouTube
Please use spoiler tags if anything is brought up and say what season the spoiler is from.

Anyone else watch it? The fanbase turned me off to it despite two friends telling me how good it was. It kept popping up as recommended on Netflix and I finally yielded. Way better than I thought. Expected a mixture of Buffy (never seen it) and Twilight (saw the first on a date, unfortunately), but was pleasantly surprised. I just saw the season 8 finale last night. Good stuff.

Any word on when Netflix will be picking up season 10? Should be soon, right? 11 premieres this month and that seems to be their pattern seeing as how Walking Dead season 5 just got added.

Neal

Mod
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
nealcarico
Yes Season 10 should be up soon. According to multiple sources it'll be out on October 7th. :)

I've seen all 10 seasons already...And I've seen seasons 1-9 3 times now. :) I'm addicted. Unfortunately we don't get cable in the dorms where I live so I'll watch it online. (The TV station has a website that streams them weekly)

Reactions: James Doppler

James Doppler

Rising User
Jun 21, 2015
YouTube
I bet it's weird going back to season 1 and seeing how young they look. Flashback in a recent episode was crazy because it didn't even look like them.

Ever keep track of how many times they've said "We need to talk"?

Reactions: Neal

Chazore13

Aug 23, 2015
YouTube
Chazore13
I played the game Devil Survivor like... a week before starting SN, so the first 5 seasons were okay at best. I just knew everything. Haha. Seasons 1 and 2 were really hard to get through to the point where I can't rewatch them because they are just so slow and bad. Seasons 3-5 were really good. I personally think it should've ended at 5. Ending there would have made the show perfect and the only show I think is near flawless is Breaking Bad. (I'm really critical about the tv shows I watch). Season 6 was bad. Everyone I knew told me it was bad and to just blow through it because it gets better. Season 7 was alright. Out of everything post season 5, I think 7 and 8 were the best. I haven't managed to stomach 9 yet because I honestly think the show is at best a "meh" now. Maybe at some point I'll go back and rewatch to catch up because I know season 10 is supposed to trump season 5, but that's an "eventually" for me. Any tv show that can't finish up there main plot within 3 seasons to me is milking it. I think my addiction to anime spoiled most TV for me because after the first season or 2, I feel like it should be done.

TL;DR: Good show. I think it should've ended at season 5.

Neal

Mod
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
nealcarico
I played the game Devil Survivor like... a week before starting SN, so the first 5 seasons were okay at best. I just knew everything. Haha. Seasons 1 and 2 were really hard to get through to the point where I can't rewatch them because they are just so slow and bad. Seasons 3-5 were really good. I personally think it should've ended at 5. Ending there would have made the show perfect and the only show I think is near flawless is Breaking Bad. (I'm really critical about the tv shows I watch). Season 6 was bad. Everyone I knew told me it was bad and to just blow through it because it gets better. Season 7 was alright. Out of everything post season 5, I think 7 and 8 were the best. I haven't managed to stomach 9 yet because I honestly think the show is at best a "meh" now. Maybe at some point I'll go back and rewatch to catch up because I know season 10 is supposed to trump season 5, but that's an "eventually" for me. Any tv show that can't finish up there main plot within 3 seasons to me is milking it. I think my addiction to anime spoiled most TV for me because after the first season or 2, I feel like it should be done.

TL;DR: Good show. I think it should've ended at season 5.
Ehh, the people wanted more. It still has a great plot post-season 5. Currently stoked for season 11. :)

Chazore13

Aug 23, 2015
YouTube
Chazore13
People want more of everything. Lol. Which creates filler *cough*Naruto/Bleach*Cough* I'm not saying the plot after 5 is bad, it's just really lack luster imho. Although compared to some other tv shows that I think are just really bad (contrary to popular opinion) it's pretty good. Don't know if I said this, but I critique the crap out of tv shows. Mainly because all popculture tv is exactly the same and I hope and pray that one day someone can make something that doesn't follow the guidelines of pop tv and makes a show that's better than Breaking Bad.... >.> I just don't like tv lol