HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hey Guys,

So I've been contemplating as of late to focus a bit more on my graphic design background. Primarily I love designing and i wanted to make some more shirt ideas so people can daunt something that believe in.

I have two online stores available right now. One is Teespring and another is Teepublic.

Teepublic I've used the most and that's where a majority of my designs are, but I'm just starting out with Teespring. I would love for you guys to check it out and give me your thoughts on them.

Here is a small sample of designs I've made:
1.JPG
2.JPG
display (1).jpg

Would love to have to guys check out the stores and let me know your thoughts. And hell if you have ideas send them my way.

HPH_Potion_2.png HPH_Potion_2.png HPH_Potion_2.png

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey Guys,

So I've been contemplating as of late to focus a bit more on my graphic design background. Primarily I love designing and i wanted to make some more shirt ideas so people can daunt something that believe in.

I have two online stores available right now. One is Teespring and another is Teepublic.

Teepublic I've used the most and that's where a majority of my designs are, but I'm just starting out with Teespring. I would love for you guys to check it out and give me your thoughts on them.

Here is a small sample of designs I've made:
View attachment 19261
View attachment 19262
View attachment 19263

Would love to have to guys check out the stores and let me know your thoughts. And hell if you have ideas send them my way.

View attachment 19264 View attachment 19264 View attachment 19264
Love the designs! You sure did a great job on them :)

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
Those are some pretty spiffy looking designs, man

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
I always wanted to make Tshirt designs but I always mess things up and make it more messy than making it simple
These examples will be an inspiration for me to create Tshirt designs in the future
I love all of them
Especially Beard Club one as its inspired from Bullet Club logo.!