THE BEST HORROR GAMES?

Lightskin ProductionYT

Freedom! Member
Sep 14, 2016
YouTube
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REAALLY (ok dude i think they get it!) enjoy horror games, so much in fact that im married to horror.........jk i'm not married. ANYWAY I DIGRESS! WHAT ARE THE BEST HORROR GAMES TO YOU!? I WANNA KNOW

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Resident Evil has to be the godfather of all horror games especially the first one, if you can get past the really bad graphics (or unless you get the remastered resident evil origins collection), other than that I also found The Evil Within to be rather good.

Arualsmalls

Rising User
May 7, 2016
Minnesota Usa
YouTube
LauraFriedman95
I could list a bunch of horror games that I found amazing! But there is too many.. I will leave links below with two different gaming sites that I found useful. I've found quite a few good ones. (I feel like the links should be longer but just type in what you see!)

1.)https://itch.io/
2.)gamejolt.com/

(there is a bunch that you can find on steam if you have an account. The majority of them cost money but I think its worth it in the end! Hope this helped somewhat!)

AmblerA

Freedom! Member
May 3, 2015
YouTube
Unit Dawn
I have just started a series on my channel and it is a f*cking brilliant game!!!