Complaints The bug that will kill freedom overtime, a message from a subnetwork

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Hey guys I am sorry I have been very sick the last week or so and have been out of action :-(. I have a meeting with the dev team today last this so I will get updates and let you know first thing tomorrow.

Sorry for my late response.
Stef

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
I think we may have figured it out let me know if it pop's up its head again we have pushed a fix we just need to see if it works or if there is also a problem in a different part of the code aswell.

Stef

Reactions: Kan

TFCgames

Freedom! Member
I think we may have figured it out let me know if it pop's up its head again we have pushed a fix we just need to see if it works or if there is also a problem in a different part of the code aswell.

Stef

I still got a very low growth in partners, I will try it again in a few days.

Are we getting compensated for this bug? Because we actualy lose money because of Freedoms bugs. Freedom basicly broke their own contract, so a compensation would normal.

You were talking with george about this, are there any updates on this?

TFCgames

Freedom! Member
When he pressed ''sign in'' he had to chose a youtube account, when he did this, the 404 error message apeared. When he went back one page to try it again, he could sign himself in. But in the top left corner, the logo changed from TFCnetwork to Freedom, so he was basicly partnering with freedom. I sad he had to go back to the landing page and press ''apply now'' again than he could succesfully chose a channel and sign up for TFCnetwork.

This bug is currently fixed, I don't know if the other bugs are fixed yet.

If it was fixed we definitely don't have the ones we were missing when it was active... I won't know if its fixed until someone applies and reports an error or success..

That's a really good question, how do we get our partners back, because we all lost a ton of them.

Reactions: 3Dreamers Network

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Im trying to figure out the best process for that now as we didn't save what landing page they started from we are not sure who belongs where. As for compensation I will talk to George again we discussed it briefly but were more focused on trying to get the issue fixed at the time.

Stef

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
Im trying to figure out the best process for that now as we didn't save what landing page they started from we are not sure who belongs where. As for compensation I will talk to George again we discussed it briefly but were more focused on trying to get the issue fixed at the time.

Stef

For sure something I know can be fixed but would be extremely annoying on your side to fix is missing referrals. You can easily check what referrals a partner makes as they save in the dashboard. All you would need to do is track what date the referral happened and what network that partner was with at the time and that will tell you where the referred partner should be at. Obviously to do so for every network over a long period of time such as this that could involve checking what might be well over 50,000 partners and could take a very long time to complete if it was even done. I honestly don't expect Freedom to do that as I wouldn't want to go through and check what could easily be over 50,000 partners. Would be nice for the effected networks to receive some form of compensation or reward though.

Reactions: 3Dreamers Network

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Interesting I didn't think about the referral link good idea :) ill look in to that and keep you updated as for compensation its still being discussed and is out of my hands.

Stef

TFCgames

Freedom! Member
Interesting I didn't think about the referral link good idea :) ill look in to that and keep you updated as for compensation its still being discussed and is out of my hands.

Stef
I know it's out of your hands but do you have an update on the compensation. We are waiting quite a while and I am kind of getting the feeling that Freedom just want to forget about it all together. To be honnest I don't realy need money or anything, I much rather get all the partners we lost, but I think we can forget that.

To be honnest it would be a realy low if we didn't get any kind of compensation in any way. Because then freedom would actualy make more money because of this bug, which is unacceptable.