YouTube The Worst Challenge I face!

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Hello,

Since many of you are getting the issues about un-friendly advertisements, then I don't have issues with that, but something else entirely, since I'm using Adwords to aid me with reaching 10k views ASAP then I have issues where I get shocking content, at the same time where most of the videos that have been advertised at the moment or had been approved in the past are Cod videos and Battlefield 1 videos (which I find strange since they say that violence is included in the policy as well), so it doesn't really make any kind of sense.

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
I found out today that if you have "Gone Wrong" in your title or as a tag, it's not advertiser friendly and can't be monetized. Also if you use the word, "Kill" or any other aggressive evil meaning words they will usually get marked as not advertiser friendly. You can request a review to fix the problem after you get rid of the word/words though.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
I found out today that if you have "Gone Wrong" in your title or as a tag, it's not advertiser friendly and can't be monetized. Also if you use the word, "Kill" or any other aggressive evil meaning words they will usually get marked as not advertiser friendly. You can request a review to fix the problem after you get rid of the word/words though.

What? Did you even read? I clearly said that I am NOT getting the not advertise friendly, I don't have monetization, therefore, I can't have something there isn't, I was speaking about ADWORDS...

Fluffy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2014
California
YouTube
FluffysGames
I am unfamiliar with Adwords, so I may not be able to provide much help - but, is that screenshot a sort of Adwords Dashboard, accessible from somewhere on the YT website?

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
I am unfamiliar with Adwords, so I may not be able to provide much help - but, is that screenshot a sort of Adwords Dashboard, accessible from somewhere on the YT website?

Its via Adwords.com in the damn campaign..

Gamie

Rising User
Sep 20, 2017
YouTube
the worst challenge that i face is to stick with a schedule.I want to upload daily but i can only make make videos sat and sun and therfore im losing uploads.sometimes i cant even upload a single video in a week.i need to fix this out.