Feb 3, 2016
United kingdom
YouTube
Hey Freedom! family^^

My name is Jordan, I am 15 going on to 16 very soon! I live in the UK and this is how it all started.

LITTLE BACKSTORY OF ME

This may sound very cliché but this is true. As a child my life sucked pretty bad, my parents got divorced by the time I was 4 and I barely see my Dad once a month. I was a bully target in school because of my weight and overall appearance and I would never fight back because I was raised in a very polite family.

Overtime I lost loads of weight and I look fine now, I don't really get bullied anymore which is good but that's mainly because I'm one of the oldest in the school, until College in September of course! So by the time I was 12, things started to look up in life because it was all of a sudden (somehow) great to be alive!

YOUTUBE BACKSTORY

I originally started YouTube back in 2012 but found it very hard to make good content because of my age and the lack of money, also there were loads of haters and I wasn't really motivated. As years passed on I wanted to try again but this time it was better because I had all the things I needed. What made this even better is that I found Freedom! I immediately fell in love with the family because of how kind everyone is. I have been with Freedom! for a year in April and I have to say, this community is great, helped so much.

On my channel right now, I do comedy, gaming and just highlights of the best gaming moments in everybody's favourite games! (Mainly Halo xD) I think my videos are good for like a background noise but of course what you like is up to you, as I say, each to their own. Which is fine!

If you do want to check out my channel I will leave a link here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfujW398uS5SSCReXI7ltYw

Thank you so much for reading, if you did get this far, I really appreciate what Freedom! is doing. Have a good one!