Thoughts on Pokemon GO

ReiignCloud

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 9, 2016
YouTube
ReiignCloud
Pokemon Go for me is a way to relive my childhood. I always enjoyed the original 250 Pokemon the best but others may have different opinions. Reply with your thoughts on the game and rate it if you wish :)

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Pokemon GO is Awesome!! Now people will move around and maybe later on the game will evolve and be awesome! What if it had a VR mode and you will be in a real Pokemon world that's crazy right!!

MLGPorky

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
Canada
YouTube
I absolutely love the idea of the game, but I can't play it because it requires WiFi or data, which I don't have out of the house :/

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Pretty fun game for young and old alike. The only thing i something am annoyed with is the overload on Pidgey's and Rattata's. But besides that it is quite addictive and good fun if your out with a group of friends.

Even joined a Dutch Facebook group with 2K+ members where we join up from time to time to go out hunting together :p

ReiignCloud

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 9, 2016
YouTube
ReiignCloud
Pretty fun game for young and old alike. The only thing i something am annoyed with is the overload on Pidgey's and Rattata's. But besides that it is quite addictive and good fun if your out with a group of friends.

Even joined a Dutch Facebook group with 2K+ members where we join up from time to time to go out hunting together :p
The amount of Pidgeys and Rattata's are beyond frustrating I agree.

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
I think it's okay.... it is fun for a few hours but then it gets old after a while. With updates I think it could be great. Having PVP, Trading, NPC battles that aren't gyms, etc. But for now it is okay.

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Great idea, poorly executed.

The idea to have people walk around to catch pokemon is awesome, i love it! People sociolize and start moving more then ever for a videogame and thats great but the game has big "pay2win" mechanics attached to it.

McDonalds has already paid the makers of PokemonGo. Pokemons are more likely to spawn inside McDonalds buildings due to that, which is a big shame in my opinion.