Complaints Ticket support worthless

1godrasun

New User
Apr 20, 2016
Send in a ticket report wait for hours and hours and now over a day and still no response! Im thinking of going else where for my needs since i cannot link my youtube with freedom cause of the learn more is not showing up and no one in the ticket support is answering at all!

Reactions: avsterbone

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
It can take a few days to get a response support is slammed at the moment I'm afraid.

Stef

1godrasun

New User
Apr 20, 2016
Still waiting for a response! This is very rude that i dont even get a WE ARE WORKING HARD TO GET TO YOUR TICKET or anything like that! Just silence!

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
yeah cant do anything other then wait, i am currently waiting too but takes time, pretty sure the person assigned to you has to answer so its the same person

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
As with the majority of companies on the internet it can take a few days to get a response. Your ticket will not be missed, you just need to be patient until they get to your ticket.

There has been a lot of tickets made over the past couple of weeks that have slowed the process down a little.

1godrasun

New User
Apr 20, 2016
Got an answer saying sent to right department and still waiting for my button..if i have to wait a week or more i will go else where for my needs..This is ridiculous

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Still waiting for a response! This is very rude that i dont even get a WE ARE WORKING HARD TO GET TO YOUR TICKET or anything like that! Just silence!
This is impossible. the system sends out the very email you're talking about minutes after you contact support. which pretty much says

"homie, we got yo ticket, here's your ticket number chill while we get you handled" in more generic terms of course.

Reactions: Gab