YouTube Translation Service for Videos?

Crafty Craftin

New User
May 20, 2016
Denver, CO
YouTube
Hi! I'm new to the community and greatly appreciative for all the services offered. Through research found that one of the ways that Google engines find tag content is through CC titles (translation/hearing impaired translation that shows up at the bottom of video.) I know it is a far fetched request and may, or may not be financially smart as add companies are particularly fond of North America/UK, but It might be worth looking into to expand videos through out the world and help your member's rankings within Google.

This is probably not a new idea, but I would be greatly interested in this service (especially for Spanish) if Freedom offered and condoned. I make DIY/Education types without narration, (can't use the auto voice feature) so it would be especially helpful for videos in this category.

Just curious if anyone else has any looked into this and if translation is a good idea or not?? Does it help rankings/$, or does CMP/RPM drop?
Thanks! :)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Interesting!

So I'm slightly confused here, are you suggesting a service in which people help you put captions on your videos or are you suggesting that Freedom! develops some web software that will translate your videos for you? :)

Crafty Craftin

New User
May 20, 2016
Denver, CO
YouTube
Guess I was mostly going in the direction of people translation service, as I have yet to see accurate software translation. I wouldn't expect Freedom to develop translation software, google/You Tube maybe. Google/Skynet is probably already working on software like that. The machines will take over some day soon. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny