Trying to get noticed

SirBootling

Rising User
Oct 9, 2015
Dorset
YouTube
So basically what the title says really XD

I know my channel is only like 2 - 3 months old and is still very young but I want to get noticed out there as much as possible.

I added my tumblr and reddit and digg in the mix and was wondering if there was any other blog sites that might prove useful in the never - ending quest to seek attention from the outside world XD

any information here could be used also for other channels that seek the same thing, so would be awesome to all help out and learn!

and for anyone that provides info or sites that may prove useful to help attract people to our youtube channels and Freedom! in general I thank you lot!

Hope to hear from you all soon!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I have had negative experience with Reddit actually. I have been active there for some time and when i finally got my name a little around there i uploaded a video wich got dislike bombed, so back to basic. I tried again, build up, new video and again! Dislike bombed....

After that i deleted my account and went over to Instagram en Twitter and that turned out positive! I already had a Facebook page with 379 likes were sometimes a video scores positive. But back Twitter and Insta. Whem i started building up, gaining followers and getting into the community, slowly more people placed positive reactions, i learned a bunch of gamers and slowly my followers went to sub my YT channel. Some only follow but some also sub.
Now it is more posting on a daily basis and the interaction wich i have alot of fun with :)

Reactions: SirBootling

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
I've never used Tumblr myself, or Digg so I couldn't tell you if they work well. But as for Reddit, basically be prepared to get at least one or two dislikes for every video. Reddit is pretty good for quick views though, which can help your video get noticed in SEO results, and thus make it appear higher up in search results.[DOUBLEPOST=1445384486][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, Pintrest can be good if your videos are related to some pins.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I believe using YouTube and YouTube only to get noticed is the best way to get noticed. As only people looking for your content and what you make will find it.

SirBootling

Rising User
Oct 9, 2015
Dorset
YouTube
I used twitter alot get the odd good review every so often tries facebook but don't seem to use it anymore.

can you post stuff up on instergram? Never knew that I just thought it was for images only not vids XD

thank you so much for the tips guys ill use this knowlage to help out :)