Not open for further replies.

smalltownjoe

Freedom! Member
Oct 15, 2016
Salamanca, Spain
YouTube
musocraig
Hi All!

Joe here in Spain! I'm trying to open a support ticket to ask about the invite that I haven't got on my channel....but it keeps saying error in username....

Sorry for posting this here, didn't know where to post :(

thanks!
Joe

smalltownjoe

Freedom! Member
Oct 15, 2016
Salamanca, Spain
YouTube
musocraig
Hi thanks for the reply, yes, I did create an account to make a ticket, it won't even let me sign in with the new acount details ....I'm signed in here, on this forum, but when I click support at the top of this page, and try to log in with same details...it says error..

Upvote 0

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Would you beable to send us a screenshot. Try clicking forgot password otherwise you may need to make a new account and submit a new ticket or you can wait for a support representative to view this thread.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hi thanks for the reply, yes, I did create an account to make a ticket, it won't even let me sign in with the new acount details ....I'm signed in here, on this forum, but when I click support at the top of this page, and try to log in with same details...it says error..

As Showcase has mentioned your forum account and the support accounts are seperate, you won't be able to use your freedom account to sign in the the support portal and vice versa. With regards to it please make sure you are typing in the details correctly, and if you are still getting an issue all I can suggest is creating a new support portal account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.