OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
Doing it manually isn't all that much harder, but it certainly takes a great deal longer. TubeBuddy is a great tool and it comes with many great features as well if you learn how to use them. So .. it's not like it's just for SEO.
This is very true. I've heard things about Heartbeat, but it's no where near as useful as TubeBuddy in my opinion.

M&Mnz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
I've just recieved the email. I'm pretty mad about it to. Heartbeat just slows down my computer

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
Welp TubeBuddy was the only reason I was still sticking with freedom these days. I use it a lot to save templates and bulk update and all those features and I know the free one is extremely dumbed down without most of them at all. Serious shame Freedom, yet another kick in the teeth

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Well tube buddy is sort of like a competitor to heartbeat, so that might be one reason why.
I wouldn't say that is the case. At least not in the sense of competition. They may think heartbeat is it's equal and there is no point in paying for something they already have for it's partners. Course the realty is heartbeat sucks in comparison lol.

Reactions: OnlyUltimate

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I enjoy using TubeBuddy, and I'm disappointed as well, but these things happen. C'est la vie! I'm sure we'll have other better programs such as TubeBuddy in the future. :)