Resources Twitch Team Page!

Michaelm27

Freedom! Member
Aug 29, 2014
Necedah, Wisconsin
YouTube
I wish I could do streaming but my laptop can't do it thats why I hope someday be sponsored by a Computer company so I can get a better computer but for right now I only have to slow computers, I don't work I have a learning Disability called ADHD so I am on SSI if I had the money I would start buying a brand new computer so I hope to someday get a new computer but I will never give Up & I will find ways to do awesome stuff like that & its a honor of being apart of a awesome sponsor

cvteck1

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2014
www.confidentapparel.com
YouTube
I wish I could do streaming but my laptop can't do it thats why I hope someday be sponsored by a Computer company so I can get a better computer but for right now I only have to slow computers, I don't work I have a learning Disability called ADHD so I am on SSI if I had the money I would start buying a brand new computer so I hope to someday get a new computer but I will never give Up & I will find ways to do awesome stuff like that & its a honor of being apart of a awesome sponsor
i dont know if you have ps4 or xbox one but that's what i use to broadcast. no computer needed from the xbox one. good luck with finding a new PC.

BokaLoka320

Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2014
US
YouTube
BokaLoka320
Just applied, I stream on a regular basis so this is going to be extremely helpful you would think :)[DOUBLEPOST=1413563670][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just joined this week and pretty good so far, I am curious how the whole thing works if someone could explain it more in detail would be appreciated. Also curious if I need to do anything on my end per say to promote the network better etc.

Thanks
Storm
Did anyone end up answering your question? and what I want to know is if this is another spot where they end up taking a piece of whatever you end up making on twitch?

Last edited: