Gaming UNCHARTED 4 - My Most Favorite Game Series Ever

ATCK21

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
YouTube
andre_wakefield

Hello ladies and gentlemen! My name is Andre also known as ATCK on YouTube. I haven't been very active on here or YouTube for the past month due to health issues, and other things. HOWEVER, during my down time I have been working very hard on videos and I feel that my new upcoming videos are better than ever and I'm very excited to share them over the next few weeks :)
With that said, here is my video for Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. It's gameplay of the first few chapters along with commentary and other random things.
Uncharted is my ALL TIME most favorite game series, so this game and this video mean a lot to me.
In advance, thank you guys for checking my video and my channel out. Feedback is welcome and highly encouraged. Hope you enjoy :)

Reactions: Royaltiio

ATCK21

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
YouTube
andre_wakefield
Is this a series your planning on starting? It looks like ti would be a great series I would enjoy keeping up with!
Sorry but I don't really do series. I just do one-offs like this. It gives me more freedom for creativity and is a lot more fun to edit. If you enjoy what you see in my video though I REALLY recommend checking out the game for yourself! Its absolutely fantastic.