Solved unlinked channel for no reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnex gaming

New User
May 26, 2016
YouTube
Why was my channel unlinked from Freedom? I dont understand, I used two musics from position music and my partnership with freedom was canceled, why ?

I need help for solve this, I need some answer here, please ..

Attachments

• position music copyright.jpg
    position music copyright.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 5
  • channel good standing.jpg
    channel good standing.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 6

EoS TV

MMO Junkie!!
Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Could it be that you were partnered with a sub-network from Freedom? If so due to the new policy these are terminated. Best is to open a ticket with support and ask for a new channel invite.
A sub network being terminated doesn't terminate a partnership. The partnership under the old sub network programs were still just partnerships under the parent MCN. That was a huge misunderstanding people had and it confused a lot of people. One of the reasons why sub network programs like we saw at some MCNs are no longer around and why almost every single sub network is terminated.

I am freak out here, I didn't do anything wrong and my channel was removed the partnership.
freedom doesn't answer me my tickets. what I do ?
You're still partnered with Freedom. Just under one of their CMS accounts. This screenshot where the red box is showing lets you know which CMS account you're under.
https://gyazo.com/84615f7990ed0f7adbf21fc35fcd2846

Upvote 0

bnex gaming

New User
May 26, 2016
YouTube
but because I received two notices of copyright by position music, what does that mean ?

my login with epidemic sound expired, why ? I can still use the songs from position music, or I'll have more problems?

thanks for help

Upvote 0

EoS TV

MMO Junkie!!
Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
but because I received two notices of copyright by position music, what does that mean ?

my login with epidemic sound expired, why ? I can still use the songs from position music, or I'll have more problems?

thanks for help
You'll simply need to contact Freedom Support through their ticket system and hope to get it resolve. But be patient. Go play some video games, make more content, think of content to make in the mean time and gather up footage or write scripts. There are more productive things to do while you wait for a ticket to get resolves by their support staff.

Do keep in mind they get flooded with support tickets around the hour every hour. It takes time so be patient.

Reactions: bnex gaming
Upvote 0

bnex gaming

New User
May 26, 2016
YouTube
EoS TV thanks a lot for your help man, I solved my problem and go back to the freedom family, now I just send a email to position music for them remove the warnings from my video.

I hope not go through it again... =)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.