Solved Unlinked

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCyanGaming

Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
YouTube
Hello,
Today when trying to log into my freedom account, I noticed it no longer exists. I checked my status on youtube and it turns out that I've been unlinked from freedom. I'd appreciate it if this issue was resolved, I don't understand why this has effected me. I notice that others are having the same issue, and I'm wondering what we have in common, Thank you :)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hello,
Today when trying to log into my freedom account, I noticed it no longer exists. I checked my status on youtube and it turns out that I've been unlinked from freedom. I'd appreciate it if this issue was resolved, I don't understand why this has effected me. I notice that others are having the same issue, and I'm wondering what we have in common, Thank you :)
Hey,

YouTube is cracking down on some channels at the moment that don't meet some advertising criteria. The Freedom account should still exist though, try logging in with the Google account again.

Reactions: moncif ait ahmed
Upvote 0

MrCyanGaming

Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
YouTube
Hey,

YouTube is cracking down on some channels at the moment that don't meet some advertising criteria. The Freedom account should still exist though, try logging in with the Google account again.
It does not
When I try logging in, it brings me to a page to create a new account[DOUBLEPOST=1491995912][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I never received an email regarding this

Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Freedom! has made an official statement regarding this issue.
I have also made a post that should hopefully get moved either to the top of Support or in the News and Announcements section.
I will keep you updated when this happens.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.