UnoriginalCraft - a Minecraft SMP Server

DrDepper LP

Rising User
Sep 23, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to UnoriginalCraft! Conceived in February, 2014, UnoriginalCraft is a YouTuber-based Minecraft community that has thrived into its second season as of March 2015. Ironically trying to do something original, we decided as a server to double the height of a 750x750 area around spawn and build underground for our second season. Democracy is the server's #1 priority, meaning every decision we ever make is voted on and everyone's opinion is taken in consideration. We are a Vanilla SMP server broadening our horizons by looking for new and aspiring YouTubers to join in our fun!
http://unoriginalcraft.net/
This is the link to our website. We post all content made by members being videos of the server on here. Checkout the link and even the member of the site and see for yourself our great community. We have occasional meetings to talk about upcoming events and what we should do to improve the server. Our group does more than just Minecraft as well. Come drop by and check us out. You can link you application in this thread or on this YouTube video here:

Geaves

Rising User
I'd like to Apply

I'm more of an adventurer, although i try to build occasionally, usually doesn't go well.

What i would like to do on the server is have fun and interact with other Minecraft Let's players.

Something interesting about me is I'm big into cars, i spend more time tinkering with my car than i'd like to admit.

Youtube: Geaves (https://www.youtube.com/user/geavescraft)

I want to join because I would like to be apart of a Minecraft Let's Play community, it's more fun when you have people to play with, especially with ones that you don't have to worry about griefing or things along those lines.

PencilDoesGaming

Rising User
Aug 31, 2015
YouTube
I'm kind of an Adventurer/Builder.
-I wanna have fun and enjoy and SMP experience.
-I like to learn about Computers! I am a Graphic Designer!
Youtube: PencilDoesGaming

I want to join to be apart of a Minecraft community and have some fun in the midst of it!

:D

DrDepper LP

Rising User
Sep 23, 2014
YouTube
That sounds great! We require that all applicants make an application video and submit the link. If you do this I can sent it to the rest of the members and make you considered for the server.

I'd like to Apply

I'm more of an adventurer, although i try to build occasionally, usually doesn't go well.

What i would like to do on the server is have fun and interact with other Minecraft Let's players.

Something interesting about me is I'm big into cars, i spend more time tinkering with my car than i'd like to admit.

Youtube: Geaves (https://www.youtube.com/user/geavescraft)

I want to join because I would like to be apart of a Minecraft Let's Play community, it's more fun when you have people to play with, especially with ones that you don't have to worry about griefing or things along those lines.