Tech VelronTech - Tech Youtuber and self taught gfx designer

VelronTech

New User
Apr 26, 2016
YouTube
VelronTech
Hello everyone my name is VelronTech.I'm 15 years and and 4 months old.I'm a Youtuber who is on freedom for quite a time,more than a year I think.I joined this forum to interact and collaborate with the #FreedomFamily.I'm a Tech Youtuber making videos that are related to the tech department and I'm also a self-taught graphic designer with almost 4 years of experience so basically I was 11 y/o when I started learning graphic design.I started Youtube almost a year ago with the alias "BlockyMationsGfx".It went to 230 subs but then I stopped it because of some personal reasons and then I made a tech channel.My biggest dream is to hit more than 20k subs on youtuber however how much time it takes.Hope to collaborate with you guys and If you guys have any need for banners,thumbnails and Profile picture,Just tell me and I'll hook you up(Its free)since I'm still learning and have a lot to learn

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello everyone my name is VelronTech.I'm 15 years and and 4 months old.I'm a Youtuber who is on freedom for quite a time,more than a year I think.I joined this forum to interact and collaborate with the #FreedomFamily.I'm a Tech Youtuber making videos that are related to the tech department and I'm also a self-taught graphic designer with almost 4 years of experience so basically I was 11 y/o when I started learning graphic design.I started Youtube almost a year ago with the alias "BlockyMationsGfx".It went to 230 subs but then I stopped it because of some personal reasons and then I made a tech channel.My biggest dream is to hit more than 20k subs on youtuber however how much time it takes.Hope to collaborate with you guys and If you guys have any need for banners,thumbnails and Profile picture,Just tell me and I'll hook you up(Its free)since I'm still learning and have a lot to learn

Welcome to the forums bud!

TechnoPowerHD

Apr 26, 2016
YouTube
Welcome, I am delighted to have another technology channel here as they are almost none

Fox Lime

Rising User
Apr 27, 2016
YouTube
Welcome man. I'm pretty impressed that you're self-taught in graphics design. I've been wanting to do that, but when I try, it ends badly, lol. Hope you enjoy it here on the forums and I'll be sure to check out your channel. :)