Solved Verification on YouTube without Google+

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skynord

Is it possible to verify your YouTube channels?

Since right now the only requirement would be YouTube at 3000 subscribers, you don't need a Google+ account anymore to have a YouTube channel.

Agentpr0

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 14, 2015
If you want a checkmark next to your name you can apply for that alone or send this to freedom support.

If you want alone do that you need 15k hours watchtime in last 90 days and maybe youtube give you checkmark.

Upvote 0
S

Skynord

I'm sorry for opening this thread again, but I feel my questions are not solved!

If you want a checkmark next to your name you can apply for that alone or send this to freedom support.

If you want alone do that you need 15k hours watchtime in last 90 days and maybe youtube give you checkmark.

Are you sure 15k hours watchtime in 90 days is needed? That is a lot of watchtime.

Upvote 0

Agentpr0

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 14, 2015
You can ask Freedom support for checkmark, I'm not sure what's Freedom requirements.

I'm telling requirements when you alone ask youtube to give you checkmark

I'm found a video on youtube when somebody say when you have 15k hours watchtime you get youtube direct support and other things.

There you can apply for checkmark if your channel enough big.

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I'm sorry for opening this thread again, but I feel my questions are not solved!

Are you sure 15k hours watchtime in 90 days is needed? That is a lot of watchtime.

It's not easy to get your channel verified, especially requesting straight from Youtube. Freedoms requirements used to be minimum of 10,000 subscribers. It has since been changed to what is in the thread shown.

What are the requirements?

At this time we cannot publicly announce what our exact requirements for verification are, however here are some rough guidelines:
  • No Copyright/Spam content (channels found with this will be unlinked immediately)
  • No Content ID Issues (we can see this, so don't try to get around it!)
  • Good, high quality content (this is an important one!)
Please remember that Freedom! and YouTube have the final decision on whether or not we submit or verify your channel.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.