Service Request Video editing for 10 bucks per edit?

Retractable

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 3, 2016
I will be willing to edit all your videos permanently for 10$ every video i make for you! This means i will find you a great intro and outro and all copyright free music plus thumbnails!
Check us out!
This is 1080p 60fps btw!

Orbixas

Rising User
May 1, 2015
YouTube
Hey! I think you'll have to lower the price a little bit, 10 bucks a video is really too much!

Also, just a tip, for people that need this service to easily find this post, you should change the prefix to the red "Service"-icon ;)

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Hey! I think you'll have to lower the price a little bit, 10 bucks a video is really too much!

Also, just a tip, for people that need this service to easily find this post, you should change the prefix to the red "Service"-icon ;)
Considering all he's offering, 10 bucks is pretty cheap. Almost too cheap...but then again his intro is a template, the editing is very simple, and the endcard is nothing special either. I think this is aimed at an audience who either has no experience in editing/youtubing and want to throw money at someone, or for someone who doesn't have time to edit but doesn't want to pay someone a lot to do it for them.

There's a niche for this kind of thing, but I don't know if even most Freedom members have 10 bucks to throw around. I mean, just look at all the "free intro pls" threads on this forum.

Reactions: SlenderSlay

SlenderSlay

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
Washington, USA
YouTube
SlenderSlay
Considering all he's offering, 10 bucks is pretty cheap. Almost too cheap...but then again his intro is a template, the editing is very simple, and the endcard is nothing special either. I think this is aimed at an audience who either has no experience in editing/youtubing and want to throw money at someone, or for someone who doesn't have time to edit but doesn't want to pay someone a lot to do it for them.

There's a niche for this kind of thing, but I don't know if even most Freedom members have 10 bucks to throw around. I mean, just look at all the "free intro pls" threads on this forum.

Totally agreed, especially about the requests/offers section, that place is horrid.

SP Designer's

Rising User
May 12, 2016
YouTube
I will be willing to edit all your videos permanently for 10$ every video i make for you! This means i will find you a great intro and outro and all copyright free music plus thumbnails!
Check us out!
This is 1080p 60fps btw!
can you do 30 video's per month Just wondering??