Video Editing Software

Arrik Kitsune

Freedom! Member
Can anyone recommend a good Video Editing Software? I was using Avidimux and when I was given my first Intro I tried to add it to my Video but it said the resolution was wrong. Upon checking the Resolutions were the same but the FPS (frames per second) were different. The intro was at 60 fps and the video I was attempting to add it to was 30 FPS. I am assuming that is the real problem here.

I need a free Video Editor so I can Append my intro to my Video's. Till then I am stuck using Youtube's Editor. I have to upload the video privately then add the intro later and publish it as a completely new video. This feels unnecessary and it irritates me.

Anyone have any thoughts on FREE Video Editing software?

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
Can anyone recommend a good Video Editing Software? I was using Avidimux and when I was given my first Intro I tried to add it to my Video but it said the resolution was wrong. Upon checking the Resolutions were the same but the FPS (frames per second) were different. The intro was at 60 fps and the video I was attempting to add it to was 30 FPS. I am assuming that is the real problem here.

I need a free Video Editor so I can Append my intro to my Video's. Till then I am stuck using Youtube's Editor. I have to upload the video privately then add the intro later and publish it as a completely new video. This feels unnecessary and it irritates me.

Anyone have any thoughts on FREE Video Editing software?
From my experience free editing video software is trash. In my opinion, the best video software out there is Sony Vegas. It is very simple and very powerful. The rendering process is simple to use as well. Never had an issue with it, however, your system will need fairly modern and good components in order to run it effectively.

AchilleanOfficial

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
www.youtube.com
Like Team said, it's hard to find any good free editors. HitFilm 3 Express isn't that bad for a free editor, but it could definitely be much better. Theoretically, you can get any software for free (by pirating), but that's illegal. I'd recommend either purchasing a adobe license, or getting Sony Vegas.

Lyrus

Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
YouTube
Everything is free in the pirate stores lol :D.But you want free and legal so i can suggest Lightworks I heard it was good and free.