Request Video Review?

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
ok, buddy,

so the first thing I notice is that your title isn't really that catchy, but also at the same time not to bad, and ofc your not ranking with your tags I know its hard to rank with tags

right now the video, ok so the video itself is pretty good you did a good job on it I have to agree with the others you do need to speak louder and more clear and you also need to have more confidence in yourself I could clearly see you had no confidence and you do also need to put more energy into your videos if you project energy into your video the viewer can feel it them self and they also get more hyped up and if you continue with that energy when there hyped then they will continue to watch you

Reactions: Donavon Hype

Donavon Hype

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2016
YouTube
Bit more confidence and a bit louder, otherwise spot on!
Thank you :33
ok, buddy,

so the first thing I notice is that your title isn't really that catchy, but also at the same time not to bad, and ofc your not ranking with your tags I know its hard to rank with tags

right now the video, ok so the video itself is pretty good you did a good job on it I have to agree with the others you do need to speak louder and more clear and you also need to have more confidence in yourself I could clearly see you had no confidence and you do also need to put more energy into your videos if you project energy into your video the viewer can feel it them self and they also get more hyped up and if you continue with that energy when there hyped then they will continue to watch you
I see thank your are right about my attitude.

CptRussia

Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2016
Nothing wrong with this, its a good thing you actively talk to keep the audience interested.

Solid 8/10 xDDDD