GFX Request Vlogmas Animation Request

Oct 4, 2016
princessriri182
Hey Loves,
Serious inquiries please; I will only pay after the work is completed to my standards. I had this wicked idea for my vlogmas. I would credit in every one of my videos with a link to your channel/website (which ever you prefer) and probably shout you out in my very first vlogmas video. Thank you so much in advance!
Thank you.

Also, please email if you want to hear the idea. Animation skill are a mandatory, please. Thanks!
My email is: rmmakeupenquiries AT G M A I L . C O M

Reactions: FuriousYT26
Oct 4, 2016
princessriri182
Honestly, I wanted to be email to speak about it because I don't really want to have the idea stolen the idea or anything else. The only reason I will pay, afterwards is because I have been ripped off and have had time wasted. And I don't want to deal with anyone that isn't 110% serious. But my idea in a simple nutshell: I am thinking its some ornaments on the side of a christmas tree that are glowing and than it goes into the christmas tree, and than it would kind of have it focus on this one christmas light bulb, and than it would transition into the video. I don't want anything over 5 seconds. And I really don't want any music, I want to be able to put something else to it.