Service Want a free intro? I am making multiple free intros for anyone who wants them

Steven Ewald GFX

Retired GFX Maker
Freedom! Member
Jul 13, 2015
USA
YouTube
Hi everyone,
THIS IS CLOSED FOR NOW SO DON'T BOTHER REPLYING
I am bored so I am making free intros for anyone who wants them. I cant promise that I can give everyone who requests an intro, but I will try to make as many as I can :)
I used to be a featured designer but I didn't sign up for a second month because I couldn't make intros for everyone (I got almost 100 requests in that month) because I was the only free featured designer.
Say "Banana" in your reply and I will do yours because I want people to actually read this and not just reply saying "Give me one pls"
I do not make minecraft intros, so do not ask me for one. I only make text and natural intros.
When you reply, tell me your Skype and I will contact you. You can also add me: Steven-Ewald-Intros
Here is some of my work:
^^^^^second one finished, now going to the third request
^^^^^first one finished, now going to the second request
Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

Michael Waite

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
Hi everyone,
I am bored so I am making free intros for anyone who wants them. I cant promise that I can give everyone who requests an intro, but I will try to make as many as I can :)
I used to be a featured designer but I didn't sign up for a second month because I couldn't make intros for everyone (I got almost 100 requests in that month) because I was the only free featured designer.
I do not make minecraft intros, so do not ask me for one. I only make text and natural intros.
When you reply, tell me your Skype and I will contact you. You can also add me: Steven-Ewald-Intros
Here is some of my work:
Thanks everyone!

can I please have the last one if your still doing them

Thanks

M&Mnz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
When will you finish your current requests? pm me on this web so i can add you on hangouts

Last edited:

Peter Johnson

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2014
YouTube
ThePeterJ_
Ah, Steven. I hope the Power of Positivity by The New Day have made you become more positive! It certainly looks
like you've stepped down on the negativity since we last talked on Skype.

OptiPlayer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
can you make me a intro please ill credit you in the intro my youtube username is OptiPlayer and if you have skype pm me it and then we can talk on there!

Last edited:

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT

Steven Ewald GFX

Retired GFX Maker
Freedom! Member
Jul 13, 2015
USA
YouTube
okay guys just an update:
I have a TON of requests so I might not be able to finish them all. I am working as hard as I can and I have finished one and working on the next one (I'm uploading it to YouTube right now) but don't be surprised/angry if i am not able to finish yours if you are one of the last people to reply to this thread. I will try but I cant promise anything. If you mentioned your Skype or email, you have a higher chance of getting an intro. Last time I tried to do this I think I got about 20+ replies to the thread in a week and then I got a ton of PAID orders from youtube, so I had to put the ones from freedom off because paid intros are always my priority over free ones. Right now I do not have any paid orders, but I do have a ton of requests. I can finish about 2-3 intros per weekend and I will try to do everyone's.