Request Wanting some feedback, thanks!

H20Dynamo

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas
YouTube
Hey guys, I've had a lot of good feedback since I started my channel as well as some mixed opinions. Now that I got my partner badge I'd love to see what you guys think, if you love it or hate it be blunt tell me why, I LOVE ME SOME CRITICISM! I'm also aiming at a target audience so my style my not fit your preference.
Also, I have a specific question here. Since I upload daily my videos aren't very long . I edit heavily which takes time so I do as much as I can as well as record the best clips but that only gets me like 3 minutes on average. What do you guys think is better, longer videos ever 2-3 days or shorter versions of said video but uploaded daily. The difference in the two options would not be in quality but in length as I do all my editing in single sittings (I like editing lol).
If my channel link in my signature isn't working just ask for it please.
Here is my newest video [

Last edited:

FreebootCreative

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Content okay, all I have to say is:
Intro needs headphone warning, voice needs amplifier XD :p
If you know what I mean.. try to balance the volume a little more.

H20Dynamo

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas
YouTube
Content okay, all I have to say is:
Intro needs headphone warning, voice needs amplifier XD :p
If you know what I mean.. try to balance the volume a little more.
Yeah this is the only video I've had that problem on. I went to distort it and forgot to lower the volume after the editing.It works out though because its kind of a thing if you've ever watched montage parodies lol

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys, I've had a lot of good feedback since I started my channel as well as some mixed opinions. Now that I got my partner badge I'd love to see what you guys think, if you love it or hate it be blunt tell me why, I LOVE ME SOME CRITICISM! I'm also aiming at a target audience so my style my not fit your preference.
Also, I have a specific question here. Since I upload daily my videos aren't very long . I edit heavily which takes time so I do as much as I can as well as record the best clips but that only gets me like 3 minutes on average. What do you guys think is better, longer videos ever 2-3 days or shorter versions of said video but uploaded daily. The difference in the two options would not be in quality but in length as I do all my editing in single sittings (I like editing lol).
I'd consider sticking with your small video every day, and figure out what your audience prefers. Have you talked with any of the people that watch your videos often? Making a video to ask for suggestions would be acceptable this early on, and it shows that you care for the people that support you.

H20Dynamo

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas
YouTube
I'd consider sticking with your small video every day, and figure out what your audience prefers. Have you talked with any of the people that watch your videos often? Making a video to ask for suggestions would be acceptable this early on, and it shows that you care for the people that support you.
Thanks for the help, I might do that

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Like the banner you have, simple and clean :)

As for the content i enjoy it and the commentary is good and fun to listen too.
Your edits are well done mate kudos for that!

What i do suggest is order your video's in playlists so it is easier to check by game or genre :)

Optional i would make a detailed about section with additional info about your channel.

H20Dynamo

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas
YouTube
Like the banner you have, simple and clean :)

As for the content i enjoy it and the commentary is good and fun to listen too.
Your edits are well done mate kudos for that!

What i do suggest is order your video's in playlists so it is easier to check by game or genre :)

Optional i would make a detailed about section with additional info about your channel.
Thanks for the help as always twilight! Ill definitely be making some playlists, I was just going to wait until I got some more diverse content