Gaming We Are The Pumpkin Smashers.

Pumpkin Smashers

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 5, 2015
YouTube
Your name: Well, that's an easy one! We are THEE Pumpkin Smashers. We go by no name, but rather an image :)

(Optional) Where are you from?: All three of us are from New Brunswick, Canada. The Great White North as some people may call us!

(Optional) How old are you?: Two of us are 20 and the other is 21.

How did you find Freedom!? I've been a long time partner, but then my friends decided to get together and make a channel so now here we are. Right at home.

What made you join our forums?: I made myself join the Forums, thank you very much!

What are your hobbies?: Gaming - I hope that's no surprise, working out, hanging with friends, editing clips, the occasional GFX, coding, and much more. Come find out ;)

What is your favorite food? Pizza. Nachos. Nachos. Pizza. Pizza. I'll let you guys pick ;->

Why did you start YouTube? We started Youtube to show our personalities off. I believe we have what it takes to make people laugh and have a good time after a hard day at work/school, and we hope to provide entertainment for all walks of the gamer life!

(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To become big, of course. And by that I mean our channel. :D

What kind of channel do you run?: We run a Minecraft channel (primarily). We will be doing server reviews, let's plays, adventure maps, and some other unique activities that will hopefully get viewers pumped to watch us every week!

What kind of content do you upload? Covered above, oops. ^

When do you upload?: We all need to sit down the best plan of action for this, but I'm hoping every Tuesday and Thursday. Those would be the best days for us. We'll see ^-^

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmCL_judmNgXnBHayZ6Wq4g

Reactions: MG MODZ