Weather has been absolutely beautiful here today!

DPM GAMING

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2015
YouTube
gaming_dpm
Lucky you... we got rain here in vancouver BC...

I can't complain though... you can't live in a rainforest without rain...
Lol I'm sorry to hear that[DOUBLEPOST=1444271229][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's been pretty nice over here in Texas lately as well! Sunny & 68 outside! :)
That's great! I love when the weather is in the 60s. I'd prefer low 60s though!!

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Had some nice weather over here 22˚C (72˚F for you silly people that like using complicated measurements :p), sat outside for 2 hours to enjoy it... think I got a little sunburnt xD

A couple of days ago it was 37˚C/97˚F which is a little worrying as summer is still 2 months away.

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
It was decent today, it definitely feels like Winter is coming with how cold is outside. I can't wait given the fact that I enjoy the cold more than the heat.

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
Not at all its 92 degrees atm + humidity ;_; I've seen worse but I hate the heat so much I wish it was 24 degrees all year long.

Oh gosh, I am sorry! :( I wish it was cold all year long, too lol. Life would be a bit easier for sure!

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
It was about 90 degrees and sunny today. Lot better than last week though when it was 106 degrees and a couple days ago it didn't even reach 80 because it was raining most of the day (That was a great weather day). Wish I could say it was getting better though as it's going to get near 100 degrees again soon according to the forecast below.

Weather.jpg

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
It was about 90 degrees and sunny today. Lot better than last week though when it was 106 degrees and a couple days ago it didn't even reach 80 because it was raining most of the day (That was a great weather day). Wish I could say it was getting better though as it's going to get near 100 degrees again soon according to the forecast below.

View attachment 11665

I would cry from that weather omg :eek::eek::eek:
TOO HOT! lol

I'm in the Netherlands so I can best describe the overal weather as: Gray.... gloomy - Winter is comming :( The I've got no clue what to wear kind of year time.. 'it's cold.... it's okay oh no wait I'm sweating again..jacket be gone!!!'

It's the same here!!! Except that it's been pretty sunny the past couple of days. But yeah, I can never decide on what to wear for the day :p

Reactions: Kratos Aurion

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm

View attachment 11665

That desert life o_O it's been pretty sunny here, but finally getting colder!

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
well actually it was kinda cold today so cold that in the south some snow has fallen but it will get a bit warmer soon.