Gaming Welcome to MatchHead Games YouTube Channel!

Kuru

New User
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Your name: Kuru, and Friend Kairu
How did you find Freedom!? I was looking for a good network to join and this one kept popping up.
What made you join our forums?: I was told it would be a idea to join to keep up with the network and other members.
What are your hobbies?: Listening to music, playing video games and video editing
What is your favorite food? Tacos
Why did you start YouTube? To be a friend to those that didn't have one.
What kind of channel do you run?: A gaming lets play channel
What kind of content do you upload? video game lets play's
When do you upload?: I upload Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, and Kairu uploads on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOYH-oveE-X7_csLX9F5QaA?view_as=subscriber

teddydeb

New User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I am also new here so, if wanna work with me so the two of us can figure out how this all works, let me know!

Reactions: Kuru

WannaBeSuper

Rising User
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
How did you find Freedom!? I was looking for a good network to join and this one kept popping up.
What made you join our forums?: I was told it would be a idea to join to keep up with the network and other members.
What are your hobbies?: Listening to music, playing video games and video editing
When do you upload?: I upload Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, and Kairu uploads on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOYH-oveE-X7_csLX9F5QaA?view_as=subscriber
Welcome!

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
"To be a friend to those that didn't have one."

That's awesome! *high five* i love this spirit :D

WWelcome here buddy: there's a chatbox if you want to talk with us sometimes :D

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to freedom! Let's hope you your channel grows bigger and bigger!

jordancpsmith

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Hye welcome to the forum :) it is good to hear that you chose our network over many others :) I hope you enjoy it here and I will be around if you need any advice :)

Kuru

New User
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
"To be a friend to those that didn't have one."

That's awesome! *high five* i love this spirit :D

WWelcome here buddy: there's a chatbox if you want to talk with us sometimes :D
*high fives* thanks for the welcome! I'll be trying to stay active on the forums as much as I can!!

Reactions: Machi