Gaming Welcome to my gaming channel

Benjipinch92

Rising User
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
About me:
Hi my name is ben im 23 i live in england Staffordshire i work as an peugeot master technician and i do youtube gaming videos as my hobby

Youtube channel:
My youtube channel is called Benjipinch and on thia channel you can expect to see gaming videos of gta5 pokemon elderscrolls Minecraft i also want to vlog but that will be a future thing when im a little bit bigger i upload 3 to 4 times a week

Why youtube:
Well first reason is i love to play games the other reason is i can learn how to do graphics and video editing i love doing it and im learning as i go to

Last but not least:
Thank you for taking the time to read i hope you guys liked it and hopefully can become friends in this community

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
About me:
Hi my name is ben im 23 i live in england Staffordshire i work as an peugeot master technician and i do youtube gaming videos as my hobby

Youtube channel:
My youtube channel is called Benjipinch and on thia channel you can expect to see gaming videos of gta5 pokemon elderscrolls Minecraft i also want to vlog but that will be a future thing when im a little bit bigger i upload 3 to 4 times a week

Why youtube:
Well first reason is i love to play games the other reason is i can learn how to do graphics and video editing i love doing it and im learning as i go to

Last but not least:
Thank you for taking the time to read i hope you guys liked it and hopefully can become friends in this community

Welcome to the family Benjipinch92, What types of game do you play and you came to right to place to make friends alot of us are friendly and helpful, if you have any question feel free to ask.

P.S Like the way you introduce youself with colorful letters

Reactions: Benjipinch92

Benjipinch92

Rising User
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the family Benjipinch92, What types of game do you play and you came to right to place to make friends alot of us are friendly and helpful, if you have any question feel free to ask.

P.S Like the way you introduce youself with colorful letters

At the moment i play gta fifa minecraft elderscrolls on ps4 pokemon sony phone

And thank you very much

ADoSAttack

Rising User
Apr 17, 2016
Sydney, Australia
YouTube
ADoSAttack
About me:

Youtube channel:

Why youtube:

Last but not least:
Welcome to the brotherhood :D

Shadowstorm

New User
May 14, 2016
Hi, im a music channel that creates all sorts of custom created music and content. feel free to have a look and let me know what you think.
I'm willing to check out your guys channels too, after all we all need to look out for each other.