Community What a Shoutout? Everyone can get one!

Up 'Til Noon

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 18, 2016
YouTube
I appreciate that you are trying to help out the members of the community through this shoutout series, however please note that purposely bumping your thread, is not allowed under section 2 of the Forum rules

Hmm Okay, sorry I didnt know.

So would I just remake this post thread then?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hmm Okay, sorry I didnt know.

So would I just remake this post thread then?
Unless its been quite some time since you offered it I would not recommend making another thread, as this could be seen as a duplicate thread which again in against the forum rules. To clarify a bit more, I would say some time would be more than a fortnight, and as long as you change the wording / overall feel of the thread and how you offer the shoutout you should be fine

Up 'Til Noon

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 18, 2016
YouTube
Unless its been quite some time since you offered it I would not recommend making another thread, as this could be seen as a duplicate thread which again in against the forum rules. To clarify a bit more, I would say some time would be more than a fortnight, and as long as you change the wording / overall feel of the thread and how you offer the shoutout you should be fine

K Thank you for the clarification and I apologise. I'll take these notes into consideration when posting in the future.