What are you listening to right now?!

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
What particular song are you listening to right now?! Is this more of a phase that youre going through or has this been a long time love that you just cant stop listening to?!

For me: Three Days Grace - Never Too Late

BanzaiBanana

Musician/Producer
Freedom! Member
May 10, 2014
Bucks, UK
I have too many songs I can't stop playing, The Weeknd - Tell your friends, anything by Kaytranada and Mura Masa just keeps me going!

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
Listening to The Amity Affliction - Pittsburgh, Ehhhh not really a fan of Justin Beiber. To be honest, I'm not really a fan of any genre other than metal/screamo/EDM/dubstep XD Never grew out of my high school taste in music :)

TheKevit07

Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2015
YouTube
Was listening to some of the music that we can use without getting hit with copyright and stumbled on some good music, so while I'm writing my script for my Punch Club review, I'm listening to Let Love In by Kevin Andersson. It's easy listening, easy lyrics to listen to while still doing my writing.

McKnowItAll

Rising User
Mar 28, 2016
YouTube
What particular song are you listening to right now?! Is this more of a phase that youre going through or has this been a long time love that you just cant stop listening to?!

For me: Three Days Grace - Never Too Late

I am currently listening to any song that pops up on the radio! My current favorite song right now is Rinse & Repeat by Riton, Kah-Lo