What are your thoughts for Pokemon GO?

DMokonaR

Jun 14, 2016
Australia
YouTube
I'm actually liking it. Sure there's not much to do atm but I'm just enjoying going around, catching pokemon and going to a gym near my area for battling... prob because I'm a pokemon fan but hey I enjoy it. I think nintendo said that they will keep updating the game for this. This is just a test apparently. Wonder what the watch will benefit when it gets released.
Who else has tried it?

Breezy123

Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2016
England
YouTube
I'm in the UK and don't have an iPhone however once I get one and the game is released in Europe I'm gonna be playing the hell out of that game haha!

Breezy123

Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2016
England
YouTube
It looks like a great game! I can;t wait to get a new phone to play it. I also uploaded a video on my channel expressing all of my views.

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
I'm in the UK and don't have an iPhone however once I get one and the game is released in Europe I'm gonna be playing the hell out of that game haha!

If you have an android you can download it now :)

Well I would give my thought but i live in the UK and it hasn't come out yet

If you have android you can get it in the UK :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Downloaded it the second it became available, So far doing pretty good and it is fun to play. Only down thing is the huge amount of Pidgeys i come across and hardly find one that i don't already have. That aside it is still fun to walk a couple blocks and go in search for some to catch and evolve my current team :)
So far at lvl 10 :p

DMokonaR

Jun 14, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Downloaded it the second it became available, So far doing pretty good and it is fun to play. Only down thing is the huge amount of Pidgeys i come across and hardly find one that i don't already have. That aside it is still fun to walk a couple blocks and go in search for some to catch and evolve my current team :)
So far at lvl 10 :p
Don't forget all the bloody Ratatas and zubats but hey, catch them all and you can evolve and lvl them up haha

DMokonaR

Jun 14, 2016
Australia
YouTube
It looks like a great game! I can;t wait to get a new phone to play it. I also uploaded a video on my channel expressing all of my views.
It is great! Its just fun going around and finding different types and its cool how if there's like a pond or a lake there will be water types and if its raining there will be a higher chance to find electric types. Only thing is you have to actually go out, you cant just stay in your house and hope pokemon come to you so luckily i have work to go to so i just turn it on when i travel lol

Reactions: Breezy123

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
I'm actually liking it. Sure there's not much to do atm but I'm just enjoying going around, catching pokemon and going to a gym near my area for battling... prob because I'm a pokemon fan but hey I enjoy it. I think nintendo said that they will keep updating the game for this. This is just a test apparently. Wonder what the watch will benefit when it gets released.
Who else has tried it?
Amazing game !

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Don't forget all the bloody Ratatas and zubats but hey, catch them all and you can evolve and lvl them up haha
Since i have a Raticate with 50 candy and a Golbat with 20 candy i skip those XD

Currently working on lvling my Pidgeot wich is 700+ CP but the people in my street are merciless with their 1200+ Cp Pokémon in the gyms around here :(

DMokonaR

Jun 14, 2016
Australia
YouTube
As a long time Pokemon fan, especially the first generation, I absolutely love this game, despite how infuriating the server crashes and game freezes are.
Ugh.. tell me about it.. Like legit you find a new pokemon you havn't discovered yet and when you're about to capture it, the server just dc's.....
Still love it though lol

TheDiamondWilliam

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2015
YouTube
Who else has tried it?
1 word, dangerous
unless u know what u r doing, go ahead and play it xD

Cyborg-Lucario

Oct 27, 2014
Halmstad, Sweden
YouTube
CyborgLucario
I'm one of those people who still don't have a smartphone, so I haven't tried it out. But considering that they only have the first generation and is buggy from what I hear so am I not interested in it.

Though I think Niantic should listen more to their fans and also consider hiring more people.