What coins are you watching

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Hey guys,

I know we have a what coins do you own thread but
  • what coins are you currently watching?
For me Nano is one I am debating whether to drop some cash on. I was also watching ICON but am less interested in that now.
  • Any that your considering buying in to?
Nano has been something I have been watching but I think I have missed the boat on that one still tracking it though
  • What rules do you live by?
  1. Do not put in more than I can afford to loose without it having a major impact
  2. A monthly "Buy in" Limit
  3. Have fun on smaller cost coins take bigger investments seriously
  4. E.G. if I buy a load of alt coin for a couple cents each that is a "Play coin" If I buy a more expensive coin that is a "Serious coin" as I am expecting good return on it.
  5. Making a couple of dollars on an "play coin" should be as fun as making a bigger amount on a "Serious coin" if its not get out. Your doing this for the fun your not expecting to strike it rich nerd!
  • How do you prep before buying in to a coin?
For serious coin
  1. I do not read the white papers
  2. I will do a little research but nothing major
  3. Ill study the market graphs
  4. Study coin market
  5. Look at volume of exchange
  6. Look at Circulating supply
  7. Look at historic trends compared to its mother currency and bitcoin
For play coin
  1. Look at the historic graph
  • Do you play with alt coin or mainstream?
Little bit of column A little bit of column B

Thats it for me
Cheers,
Stefan

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Nano sounds interesting with having no fees also dropped at lot so it's at a low price. Although it might go down more...

At the moment I have

Bitcoin
Ethereum
NEO
KuCoin Shares
Electroneum
Polymath

Not enough money in any of them to actually be an investment. Interesting to see how fast the crypto market can go up and down. My gf put a small amount of money in some currencies that I recommended and together they are averaging a 30% increase in just 3 days -_-