What did you receive for Christmas?

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey guys, it's moderator Bryan here and I want to know what you (the community) received for Christmas! To be honest, I haven't received anything yet but it's cool because I get to buy stuff later. I barely celebrated Christmas so that kinda explains why I didn't receive anything. I'm sure you guys received awesome stuff from your family members or close friends. Just post what you received down below!

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
That's amazing dude! How's Fallout 4? I hear that it's a great game!
Well i haven't had time to play it yet....
I had to work yesterday from 07 till 17 and due to someone not coming had a shift from 03 to 13 right after so i had 4 hours of sleep...
But! When my shift is over i have the rest of the day to play it :D

Reactions: Hail Kira

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
The budget will be 400-500, I'm on YouTube checking out budget PC's there

Oh I see, I helped my friend make a PC with a $550 budget. It was dope, you're gonna have lots of fun doing it![DOUBLEPOST=1451200180,1451200147][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well i haven't had time to play it yet....
I had to work yesterday from 07 till 17 and due to someone not coming had a shift from 03 to 13 right after so i had 4 hours of sleep...
But! When my shift is over i have the rest of the day to play it :D

Haha I see, that kinda sucks but at least you got something to look forward to! :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Oh I see, I helped my friend make a PC with a $550 budget. It was dope, you're gonna have lots of fun doing it![DOUBLEPOST=1451200180,1451200147][/DOUBLEPOST]

Haha I see, that kinda sucks but at least you got something to look forward to! :)
That i sure have just 5 hours to go before i can go home and travel into the wasteland again :D

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
In my country christmas is kinda the second celebration in a months time. Christmas here is about eating with the family and inlaws :cool: (although some cool cats exchange gifts for the second time anyway!) My stepdad always gives us a lottery ticket for NYE... never won it though!(facepalm)

Ohh I see, that's nice that you spent time with your family! (y) (Y)

I got some money, new clothes, some shower gels and a new laptop (Toshiba Satellite). I'd say it was a good Christmas. :)

Hey that's dope! I wish I got money, clothes, and a new laptop for Christmas. You must be LOADED!

allison w

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2014
YouTube
alleykat112
I got 2 xbox one games rise of the tomb raider and murder soul suspect and pikachu pillow pet sackboy funko pop and bath and body works spray lotion a keurig and a pikachu piggy bank :)