ItsFuture

Rising User
Jun 17, 2016
The Netherlands
YouTube
Futurestt
Hello and welcome,
Back to your question..
What i love about gaming is that you can be anything you want and there are endless stories.
You can have tons of fun just playing regular games.
That's what i love about gaming.

Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
Hello and welcome to the family.
What I love about gaming is the sheer volume of variety and the family to back it up. There are so many different types of video games out there. The gaming community is so awesome at what they do as well. There is always something to talk about and relate to when it comes to video games and gaming in general. I love it:D:D:D(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)

Breezy123

Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2016
England
YouTube
One of the things I love about gaming is that whatever is going on in your real life doesnt matter, you can sit down and immerse yourself in fantasy and wonderful things.

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
What do I love about gaming well everything I guess...I love gaming because its a great way of entertaining ourselves like for a long long long time and u don't even get bored..people start calling u gamer boy or something like that or u are sick with gaming its just something that I enjoy a lot...playing and enjoying the moment the story the landscape....the beauty of the game everything is what I love about gaming

Reactions: Nostalgic Gamer

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I love the stories and the possibilities and that I can do there whatever I want. and the only place where I can kill anyone who I hate and don't like.

MikeatMidnight

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2016
California
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I've noticed as I've gotten older, that I gravitate more towards games with an engaging story. And I love how gaming is the one medium where how you get to that ending, or in some cases which ever ending you choose, is decided by you. The control and depth of story are the things I love most about gaming. But that's just me.

Mighty Turtle

Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
What I love about gaming is that, while we may be stuck on earth for now, there are still almost unlimited universes to travel to..
whether you want to fight in an epic space battle, take down a dragon, or buy sell and trade resources across the galaxy, it's all possible..

that's why I started Youtubeing, I wanted to share my various experiences with anyone that wants to watch..