Request What do you think of my editing ?

Astinax

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2014
YouTube
astinax98
Hello everybody ! Thanks for checking out this thread :)
I usually don't make many cuts in my videos, but I tried making a few cuts in my latest video in order to only keep the interesting parts in but not too much so that it still makes sense. I would definitely love to have some feedback on it ! Thank you :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everybody ! Thanks for checking out this thread :)
I usually don't make many cuts in my videos, but I tried making a few cuts in my latest video in order to only keep the interesting parts in but not too much so that it still makes sense. I would definitely love to have some feedback on it ! Thank you :)

What's your target audience? Younger people tend to enjoy the cuts more, because they'll stay interested with the fluidity of your talking. If you're shooting for the older crowd, they might get a little overwhelmed. Honestly though, it's good that you manage to talk throughout the video, I checked the first two minutes, and other random bits. I'd say you're managing well ^^

Reactions: Astinax

Astinax

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2014
YouTube
astinax98
What's your target audience? Younger people tend to enjoy the cuts more, because they'll stay interested with the fluidity of your talking. If you're shooting for the older crowd, they might get a little overwhelmed. Honestly though, it's good that you manage to talk throughout the video, I checked the first two minutes, and other random bits. I'd say you're managing well ^^
Thank you !! I am targeting people around 14-16 years old. I'll definitely keep with these cuts then ^^

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thank you !! I am targeting people around 14-16 years old. I'll definitely keep with these cuts then ^^
Thanks for listening and taking my feedback into consideration ^^ You'll figure out a system for what works best, and if anyone else manages to mention it in the future, you should be good.

H20Dynamo

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas
YouTube
No complaints really, anything I could say is subjective. I think the cut com actually works pretty nice. I think its funny how the old call of duty commentary style is coming to other games

Astinax

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2014
YouTube
astinax98
No complaints really, anything I could say is subjective. I think the cut com actually works pretty nice. I think its funny how the old call of duty commentary style is coming to other games
Hahaha yeah it's true, CoD is a bit on the downfall but this style of video is pretty popular :p