What do you use for headphones?

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
I am currently using an Audio Technica ATH-M20x as my sound peripheral of choice. What do you guys use, and what do you prefer? Circumaural, on ear, or ear buds?

Reactions: GreenManX

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
M20x eh? Haha, I want the M50x but I don't feel like spending $200. I use the Sony MDR XB950BT Bluetooth headphones, they're really comfortable and are great for music. I reviewed these on my channel, that's how much I love them xD

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
I'm using Logitech G430. A really good and affordable headset. For just £50 it gives you alot. Amazing for gaming as it has 3D audio. Also good for music because you can turn up the bass and other things. Not only that but they look good and feel good.

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
Well, since I've got no money to invest at the moment - and also because I'm not that experienced in YouTube yet - I use my daily headphones, Sony MDR-V5, which have almost 30 years (yes, they're quite older than me - 1985). In the end, they're really really good, have great sound and although after an hour of using them my ears are "flat", I really like them. Also, with some duct tape (again, I know it's not ideal, but it works pretty fine) I have a $3 microphone.

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube

I use these mainly.

GreenManX

Rising User
Nov 17, 2015
Europe
YouTube
I am currently using an Audio Technica ATH-M20x as my sound peripheral of choice. What do you guys use, and what do you prefer? Circumaural, on ear, or ear buds?

I'm using Audio Technica ATH-SJ33, white one, for gaming, video editing and listening music. They are in price range round $40 and they are fine. The ear cup is not all around you ear, they are more seating on edge of the ear but you get used to it pretty fast.
The sound is pretty flat, they are not muddy and you need to crank them up if you wanna pull out the best sound from them.
Over all I thing they are best headphones in that money price range. I spend a lot of time researching and they end up as a best value for money.[DOUBLEPOST=1447861986][/DOUBLEPOST]
audio technica ath-m50x :D
Headphones> Gaming Headsets/Headphones

I agree but they are not for someone who is on budget :)

BTW they are the best over all headphones in that price range!