What do you use to record your games with?

WTShaze

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 24, 2015
YouTube
For PC I use Fraps. To me its been amazing for the past 5+ years I have used it. As for consoles I use the Elgato hd game capture with the default elgato record program.

Reactions: james swartley

TJLSpooks

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
UK
YouTube
I my self use fraps I have tryed DxTory but i really could not get along with it and the file size is huge!
not great if you don't have a great deal of storage xD

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
Shadowplay on my end. In my old days, used to use Fraps but it didn't like my old pc that much lol. However I plan to use OBS whenever I get around to streaming. PS4 is pretty much the simple share button, but I upload directly to facebook, download and edit. (Or use the PS4 editor)

Reactions: TJLSpooks

Sp4rky

Rising User
Mar 12, 2016
YouTube
OBS has to be one of the best recording program for your game play and its FREE. I've tried Fraps and Bandicam before, but they would just absolutely kill my CPU but OBS just sits there quietly, recording my game play with little CPU usage.

AngelPandaz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
DarkAngelPandaz
OBS has to be one of the best recording program for your game play and its FREE. I've tried Fraps and Bandicam before, but they would just absolutely kill my CPU but OBS just sits there quietly, recording my game play with little CPU usage.

I've tried obs before for my streaming but I don't get it >.<
Something always seems to go wrong when I use it so I kinda gave up on it lol XD
But thanx for the suggestion :D

DKGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2016
YouTube
Well for console recording i use an Elgato hd 60 and for pc games i use dxtory, i find it works great! :)