Official What does Unverified mean? (Payments)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Hello Freedom! Family,

A lot of you have noticed on our dashboard it shows:

UNV.png

Unverified means that the figure shown may not be the final amount you will be paid. It might change as Freedom! checks whether the analytics are correct. It will be changed to Verified once the Dashboard Staff has confirmed the amount. It will also switch to verified once you have been sent that amount.

This is to make sure Freedom! pays you all that you are owed! That way no confusion is had when it comes to the final verified payment!

We hope that helps explain what unverified means! Thank you so much for understanding!

Sincerely,

Freedom! Staff

C

Cediio

does this also mean i will get paid payments i haven't been payed yet? please comfirm!!!

Upvote 0
J

Jimmy Fun

Hello Freedom! Family,

A lot of you have noticed on our dashboard it shows:

View attachment 9473

Unverified means that the figure shown may not be the final amount you will be paid. It might change as Freedom! checks whether the analytics are correct. It will be changed to Verified once the Dashboard Staff has confirmed the amount. It will also switch to verified once you have been sent that amount.

This is to make sure Freedom! pays you all that you are owed! That way no confusion is had when it comes to the final verified payment!

We hope that helps explain what unverified means! Thank you so much for understanding!

Sincerely,

Freedom! Staff

I should get paid today! is a lack of respect that in two months could not verify the amount, i want a solution not a simple answer.

Upvote 0

sanjit sen

New User
Jan 9, 2015
I've the same problem: unverified May and June
2015 from earings.

Administrator Kan , when I get paid my payment from freedom ??? Please explain
Thank you
IMG_20150801_101141.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

funnythao

Rising User
Aug 25, 2014
I had not received May earning, yet, it is 7:00 P.M in my country (GMT +7).
That is terrible, i am so sad. I need an explanation and deadline sending payment from Freedom.
my ID 91060

Upvote 0

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Upvote 0

icdeee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2015
London, UK
YouTube
hi
now we are in aug i see in my account Unverified - Jun 2015 why ?

Just so it's is clear, payments work as follows:
  • There is a 2 month lead time before payments are sent (i.e. June payments are sent end of August)
  • There is half month lead time before payments appear on the dashboard (i.e. July payments appear in mid August)
  • Payments become verified only when/after payments are sent but the 'unverified' word does not affect payments being sent out to Freedom! partners so do not worry :)
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Kan
Upvote 0

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Just so it's is clear, payments work as follows:
  • There is a 2 month lead time before payments are sent (i.e. June payments are sent end of August)
  • There is half month lead time before payments appear on the dashboard (i.e. July payments appear in mid August)
  • Payments become verified only when/after payments are sent but the 'unverified' word does not affect payments being sent out to Freedom! partners so do not worry :)
Hope this helps.

Fore more info please check out http://freedom.tm/paid it explains it all :) @MahdiMaoui

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.