What is your dream, aside from getting subscribers?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
To work for e-sports!

Or to own a doggy farm. :)
I'm pretty sure that e-sports travel around the world a ton, it'd be so interesting. The streamer I watch at times gets to visit a ton of cultured places ^^

A doggy farm sounds legitimate as well, it'd be nice to see puppies of every kind :eek:

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
This is very pretty. Is this for your channel art? Your look familiar. Are you part of the New YouTuber Collaborations community on Google+?

Tnx, yes I think you mean my banner, I use it for my intro and as channel art. I was a part of the community but eventually left because at this point I'm not very interested in collabs and I was getting to many messages.

lex beats

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2014
Jasenovo, Serbia
www.instagram.com
YouTube
Writing an anime story.. I have a huge idea with complete world, races, creatures, character, magic system etc. written down, along with story, but something stops me from publishing it or finding people to help me make it true.

I want to teach kids and teenager important valuables through this anime, so i can contribute to world in a good way before i go :D

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Writing an anime story.. I have a huge idea with complete world, races, creatures, character, magic system etc. written down, along with story, but something stops me from publishing it or finding people to help me make it true.

I want to teach kids and teenager important valuables through this anime, so i can contribute to world in a good way before i go :D
An anime story definitely sounds like a goal to work towards. If you can draft it randomly when you have more time, you might get more inspiration in the future. Teaching kids is a nice addition as qwll ^^

Reactions: lex beats

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
my dream is to use the ad revenue I get, along with tall the other forms of money making I am currently doing - selling art, selling my book, selling my music- to raise my goal of 20,000 to bring my partner up here to canada and sponsor him to live here :)
That'd be fantastic to have your partner closer to you! Distance can really make the difference when it comes to working together in any way.

incapablegamer

Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
maine usa
YouTube
Our dream is to just be happy and not have to worry about stuff too much. Right now money is a huge thorn in our side right now I would l I keep to be able to live comfortablely I'm not saying youtube is going to solve this it would be nice but it's not something we are betting on. We do this because it fun. IT'S HARD WORK BUT....it ls the only job. Otherwise of us actually wake up and want to do. I want to be able to do this full time. This is the one and only thing lately that makes me happy and want to do.....okay enough ranting

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Our dream is to just be happy and not have to worry about stuff too much. Right now money is a huge thorn in our side right now I would l I keep to be able to live comfortablely I'm not saying youtube is going to solve this it would be nice but it's not something we are betting on. We do this because it fun. IT'S HARD WORK BUT....it ls the only job. Otherwise of us actually wake up and want to do. I want to be able to do this full time. This is the one and only thing lately that makes me happy and want to do.....okay enough ranting
I know what you mean, money can be annoying at times. When you make enough, it starts to become more meaningless. When we need it, it's very frustrating to save and hold onto, hah. Full time would definitely make a lot of people happier. No worries about the grammar, auto correct is insane at times ^^

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I can only imagine how tough that would be. I'll hope that you two manage to collect the money necessary to be together. It's definitely possible!

yes it is! With the charity and my own savings we are up to 6500 dollars, we need to get to 20,000 dollars, so over 1/4 of the way there already - but naturally it's hard to save

Zexus

Freedom! Member
May 13, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
My dream is to one day do youtube as a career. I know it sounds basic coming from a user on this site lol but its been a dream of mine ever since I was 10yrs old. I wanted to make videos that people loved and I wanted to grow into doing it as a career.