What is your favourite sport

Aj the kid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Outside of my YouTube life, i do many things i go to college i workout but when it comes to sports i enjoy watching and playing professionally i used to play football(soccer) but i lost interest however i do enjoy watching it on the weekends my passion is mainly basketball. Ever since i did this sport i have developed my skills to play it at a high level another dream other than to have this channel grow is to be a professional basketball player and be in the NBA a very high maintenance dream i know but like my YouTube channel i will work hard and make an effort to achieve my dream. What about you what is your favourite sport and why?

Reactions: F! Ronaldo

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
Although I don't really play it much, my favourite sport is football (soccer). I've been into it since I was a little boy and I've supported the same team for my whole life. I'm also into MLB a bit, since the owner of my favourite football club (LFC) owns the Boston Red Sox and I have MLB The Show 16 on PS4 an I enjoy that.

LegendaryT

Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
Vancouver BC
YouTube
Although I don't really play it much, my favourite sport is football (soccer). I've been into it since I was a little boy and I've supported the same team for my whole life. I'm also into MLB a bit, since the owner of my favourite football club (LFC) owns the Boston Red Sox and I have MLB The Show 16 on PS4 an I enjoy that.
I play soccer too! But I am not very good at it...

Reactions: Aj the kid

F! Ronaldo

Partner Manager
Staff Member
Jun 2, 2016
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Outside of my YouTube life, i do many things i go to college i workout but when it comes to sports i enjoy watching and playing professionally i used to play football(soccer) but i lost interest however i do enjoy watching it on the weekends my passion is mainly basketball. Ever since i did this sport i have developed my skills to play it at a high level another dream other than to have this channel grow is to be a professional basketball player and be in the NBA a very high maintenance dream i know but like my YouTube channel i will work hard and make an effort to achieve my dream. What about you what is your favourite sport and why?

I was born in a country where you can see basketball courts everywhere. I was the starting point guard of my high school basketball team but never really considered college ball since I was not that tall.

Still love the sport. I still play once in a while and still follow local,commercial and professional leagues like our PBA, FIBA and of course the NBA. #letsgocavs. As they say, #basketball never stops.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I might be one of the few Americans who prefer real football. Not that American Football garbage everyone loves.

Baseball is my 2nd favorite.