What is your ultimate goal(s)

Ross L Designs

Respected User
May 15, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hey everyone!

So I was thinking recently what my ultimate goal would be in life, and for me it is to become a professional graphic designer and one day make a career out of it.

What is your ultimate goal? weather it be life or YouTube or maybe you have several goals!

Post below, would love to see every ones goals :)

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Well, I have a lot of goals in life like travel the world, get loads of subs in YouTube by providing quality entertainment to the viewers, star in a movie (haha), etc. But in terms of career, it's to become a successful Marine Biologist. :))

Ross L Designs

Respected User
May 15, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Well, I have a lot of goals in life like travel the world, get loads of subs in YouTube by providing quality entertainment to the viewers, star in a movie (haha), etc. But in terms of career, it's to become a successful Marine Biologist. :))

Wow that seems like a pretty cool career :), how long do you have to study for that?

I also want to travel, so many places I want to see!

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Wow that seems like a pretty cool career :), how long do you have to study for that?

I also want to travel, so many places I want to see!

Well besides the one I am studying right now which is a 4 year Biology course (I'm in my 4th year), I still need to make another masters degree, but I am not sure yet how long. I'm not even sure if I'll be studying for it immediately after graduating. I might work first before I can fully pursue Marine Biology :))

And yeah, so many places to see in so little time and I want to see the world! :))

themodof1

Sage Of Insanity
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2015
Florida
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I wish I could become a god of madness...
But that's unrealistic, so I will instead
rise the moral of others, praise there ambitions
and inspire greatness!!!

Also become a great and might concept artist!!!

ITW Games

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2015
Midwest USA
YouTube
ScottWood2569
I would love to get my channel running to the point that I could be a true "Youtuber". That would be goal number one. Number 2 would be to have a secure life where I don't have to worry so much about bills and such. No matter what I just want to have an endeavor work out and make mine and my family's lives secure.