YouTube What kind of camera(s) do you guys use?

TBlatt

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2017
YouTube
Hello! I was just wondering what kind of camera you all use? I think it's really interesting to learn about people and their gear. If you are interested I have the Canon T6i and the Sony FDR-AX33 4K Camcorder. I know having a good camera isn't anything, but (as conceited as it sounds) I love being able to look so clear in my videos.

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

MWproductions1000

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2014
Ohio
YouTube
I used at Kodak Playsport for nearly 6 years before I finally upgraded to a Sony HDR-CX405! Looking to upgrade to a proper DSLR once I get a job and save up the cash.

Blucky

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2015
Australia
YouTube
BluckyTV
I Currently use the Panasonic G7 with a 12-60mm lens and a Rode VideoMic Pro. Soon I want to upgrade to the GH5 But just brought a brand new editing laptop for on the go stuff and just finished my trip to the USA aha

Reactions: Louisse Subido

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hello! I was just wondering what kind of camera you all use? I think it's really interesting to learn about people and their gear. If you are interested I have the Canon T6i and the Sony FDR-AX33 4K Camcorder. I know having a good camera isn't anything, but (as conceited as it sounds) I love being able to look so clear in my videos.
I use canon 60d for sit down and Sony hx80 for vlogs

Louisse Subido

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
direklousubido
I use canon 80D for my vlogs and rode video microphone for my sound equipment.[DOUBLEPOST=1506613711][/DOUBLEPOST]
I Currently use the Panasonic G7 with a 12-60mm lens and a Rode VideoMic Pro. Soon I want to upgrade to the GH5 But just brought a brand new editing laptop for on the go stuff and just finished my trip to the USA aha

go for sony alpha series those mirrorless cameras are so awesome.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
I love being able to look so clear in my videos.
I know what you mean. :)

Well, I have two cameras, mainly. My Sony A6500 and my old Sony SLT-58. I avoid using the old camera because it can't shoot in 4k, which would cause inconsistency in my content. It's just nice to have around, in case I need to do a multi-angle shoot.

I'd love to add a GoPro and a Sony RX100 to my arsenal some day. Would be able to cover pretty much anything with a kit like that!

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
Huawei P10 phone.